Chameleon Pen Tutorial
Chameleon pen tutorial will make it seem simple to use. They have been popping up all over the place, so we thought we’d give them a try. We were a little bit skeptical before we tried them, however with them help of a video tutorial and a little bit of practice, we now have it mastered and can’t stop coloring in pictures! They blend and fade colors perfectly, leaving you will a professionally finished artwork every time…as long as you can stay inside the lines. This is definitely one for the kids and adults to enjoy, and your colored pictures will be looking just as fabulous as you are.
You can find the video tutorial that we used in the link below. You can also find links to the chameleon pens below. Give them a try for yourself and enjoy bringing out your inner child for a fun, relaxing and satisfying activity.
1. Chameleon Primary Tones Set Of 5 Pens
2. Chameleon Deluxe Set Of 22 Pens
3. Chameleon Pens 52 Pen Super Set With Bonus Case, Nibs and Tweezer
4. Chameleon Color Tones 5 Pen Floral Tones Set
5. Chameleon CHM02205 Coloring Book Lori’s Art Garden Coloring BK
Click here for the video tutorial
More Art And Drawing Crafts Here