From vintage-inspired designs to modern geometric patterns, flower embroidery patterns are fun to stitch. They make great birthday and Mother’s Day gifts, as well as housewarming gifts. Flowers can boost your mood and bring joy into your home. They make people smile. It is not always possible to have fresh flowers decorating your home. Instead, decorate your home with a floral embroidery pattern.
Ways You Can Use Embroidery Floral embroidery patterns are not only for adorning your walls. They can also be used to adorn: Towels Pillow covers Clothing Curtains Christmas Ornaments Pin cushions Blankets Bookmarks Napkins Greeting cards Hats Shoes …and More 32 Beautiful Floral Embroidery Patterns Below is a large selection of 32 floral embroidery patterns. We have included designs for beginners as well as experts.
1. Floral Embroidery Pattern by KoddiStore Here is a classic-looking floral embroidery pattern. It has bright colours and is fun to complete. This pattern is intended for an advanced beginner, but it can be completed by a beginner. The PDF pattern contains the instructions, tutorial, tips, ideas and material list. Find this Embroidery Pattern by KoddiStore HERE
2. Daisy Medley Hand Embroidery Pattern by TheCraftyFoxKnotShop
Beginners can complete this daisy medley floral embroidery pattern.
Included with the download is a 42-page Beginner’s Embroidery Guide Booklet. It includes detailed instructions for beginners and an embroidery stitches guide with photos. Find this Embroidery Pattern by TheCraftyFoxKnotShop HERE 3 . LOVE Flower Embroidery Patternby BrynnandCo We LOVE this Love embroidery pattern. The soft colour palette is perfect for this design. This would make a great Mother’s Day gift or birthday gift. This PDF pattern is intended for stitchers who have a basic knowledge of embroidery. The pattern is easy-to-follow and contains useful “Tip & Tricks.” Find This Embroidery Pattern by BrynnandCo HERE 4. TERRARIUM Floral Embroidery Pattern from DMC
This free floral embroidery pattern is perfect for summer. It features a cute little bluebird perched on top of a terrarium full of flowers and cacti.
You will need 10 colours of DMC floss to complete this playful embroidery pattern. We would recommend this pattern for an intermediate level stitcher. Find this Embroidery Pattern from DMC HERE
5. Sunflower Hand Embroidery Pattern by ShopIllumineCreative Here is a modern take on a sunflower embroidery pattern. This simple design would be great for a beginner. The finished design is 3” high x 3” wide. Included with the PDF download is an introduction, supplies list, pictured design, stitch guide with diagram, transfer guide and more. Find This Embroidery Pattern by ShopIllumineCreative HERE 6. Floral Paintbrush Hand Embroidery Pattern by PraviaDayDesigns This would make an amazing gift for an artist. The design is stunning, and the colours can easily be customised for your giftee. You will need to have prior knowledge of embroidery before completing this project. It uses five types of stitches. Included in the instructions are tips for creating the paintbrush bristles. Find the Embroidery Pattern by PraviaDayDesigns HERE
7. Floral Sewing Machine Embroidery Pattern from Crewel Ghoul
Do you sew or know someone that does? This is a unique floral embroidery design that would look great hanging in a sewing room.
This free embroidery pattern has easy step-by-step instructions. It is a fun project hat can be completed by stitchers of every level. Find This Embroidery Pattern from Crewel Ghoul HERE
8. Bee Flower Embroidery Patternby HoopEmbroideryCo
How cute is this little bumblebee? This pattern only uses a few colours of floss and simple embroidery techniques.
Beginners and experienced stitchers alike will enjoy making this beautiful design. The download comes with 17 full colour pages of highly detailed instructions. Find this Embroidery Pattern by HoopEmbroideryCo HERE 9. Minnie Mouse Disney Floral Embroidery Pattern by OliveandFox Every little girl loves Minnie Mouse. Make this fun Disney-inspired pattern to decorate her bedroom or a baby’s nursery. This is a beginner-friendly project. The designer will walk you through the entire process from start to finish. Find this Embroidery Pattern by OliveandFox HERE 10. Tulip Bouquet Beginner Embroidery Pattern by MagnusAndQuill Here is another beginner-friendly pattern. This tulip bouquet in a watering can would be a good gift for a florist or a gardener. The muted colours ensure it would fit well in any decor. This design was designed for a 7” hoop. It can easily be resized on your computer. The download also comes with instructions on how to complete and close the back of the hoop. Find the Embroidery Pattern by MagnusAndQuill HERE
11. I Love Us Free Floral Embroidery Pattern from Flamingo Toes Here is a sweet pattern that is fun to embroider. It only uses basic stitches and can be completed quickly. The pattern requires 6 colours of Aurifuk embroidery floss, a 7” hoop and an embroidery needle. You will need to know how to create basic stitches since there are no instructions for making each stitch. Find the Embroidery Patten from Flamingo Toes HERE 12. Love Lives Here | Rainbow Flower Embroidery Pattern by TheWildflowerColl Create this beautiful floral embroidery pattern to proudly display that Love Lives Here. The pattern looks extremely difficult, but it is surprisingly easy. We would recommend this pattern for an advanced beginner. The downloadable PDF includes a printable pattern, instructions, materials guide, colour guide, stitch guide, and tips and tricks. Find this Embroidery Pattern by TheWildflowerColl HERE
13. Open Book Hand Embroidery Pattern by broderiebloom
Are you looking for a wall hanging for your library? This is a wonderful floral embroidery piece.
This detailed tutorial will walk you through each step. It is perfect for beginners and experienced stitches alike. Find this Embroidery Pattern by broderiebloom HERE 14 . So Many Books Intermediate Flower Embroidery Pattern by LauraCraftsCo Here is another lovely pattern for a book lover. The design features muted yet rich colours that will look pleasing in a rustic or antique setting. This 8-page PDF pattern and guide lets you know which colours and stitches to use. Although the colours can easily be changed to match your decor. There are also tips on transferring the design and finishing your hoop. Find This Embroidery Pattern by LauraCraftsCo HERE 15. Sunflower Bouquet Floral Embroidery Pattern by BeksStitches
Decorate your room for autumn with this sunflower bouquet pattern. Using an oval hoop will give it a distinctive feel.
This pattern uses 7 colours and is designed for a 6” hoop. Included is a simple stitch guide and pattern. However, you will need to have basic knowledge of embroidery since it does not include specific step-by-step instructions. Find this Embroidery Pattern by BeksStitches HERE 15. ‘Love Without Reason’ Hand Embroidery Pattern from Down Grapevine Lane Here is a charming floral embroidery pattern that would make a great Mother’s Day gift. The pattern is free. Included with the patterns are some helpful tips on getting started, transferring the pattern and finishing the hoop. Find This Embroidery Pattern from Down Grapevine Lane HERE
17. Floral Beginner Embroidery Pattern by KoddiStore This floral embroidery pattern was designed for those who already have basic embroidery skills. All the stitches used are beginner-friendly. The PDF pattern includes instructions, a printable pattern, a material list, a tutorial. And video links. Find this Embroidery Pattern by KoddiStore HERE 18. Sunflower & Daisy Hoop Beginner Embroidery Pattern by BeksStitches This is a gorgeous sunflower and daisy pattern. The black background makes the flowers pop right off the fabric. Included with the pattern is a guide explaining how to prepare and finish the hoop, a simple stitch guide and colour guide. It does not have specific step-by-step instructions. Find the Embroidery Pattern by BeksStitches HERE 19. Cherry Blossom Bluebirds Hand Embroidery Pattern by EtceteraEmbroidery
Any bird lover would appreciate receiving this lovely bluebird and cherry blossom wall hanging. The colours are absolutely stunning.
The pattern was designed to fit a 6” hoop. With this download you get the instructions, with tips and tricks, and detailed stitch instructions and illustrations. Find the Embroidery Patten by EtceteraEmbroidery HERE 20. Summer Flower Embroidery Pattern by BeksStitches Here is an intermediate level pattern that creates a stunning summer floral design. It would make a great addition to a sunroom. Included with the pattern is a guide explaining how to prepare and finish the hoop, a simple stitch guide and colour guide. It does not have specific step-by-step instructions. Find This Embroidery Pattern by BeksStitches HERE
21. Floral Meadow Embroidery Pattern from Hodge Podge Craft
Here is a free embroidery pattern designed for nature lovers. It pictures a meadow and some cute little bugs.
The pattern uses a combination of back stitch, whipped back stitch, stem stitch, satin stitch, seed stitch, French knots and fishbone stitch. Find this Embroidery Pattern from Hodge Podge Craft HERE 22. Flower Cart – Step By Step Beginner Embroidery Pattern by MagnusAndQuill This sweet pattern is a joy to make. It is beginner-friendly and includes step-by-step instructions and a link to 3 corresponding YouTube tutorials. This design is for a 7” hoop. However, it can easily be resized with your printer settings. Find this Embroidery Pattern by MagnusAndQuill HERE 23. Floral Heart Beginner Embroidery Pattern by ThreadUnraveled
Impress your friends with this heart shaped floral design. This floral embroidery project is perfect for beginners and advanced embroiderers alike.
Beginners can easily finish this project with the stitching guide, video links, and Beginner’s Guide. Find the Embroidery Patten by ThreadUnraveled HERE
24. Beginner Embroidery Pattern by VickiNStitches
Wildflowers are beautiful and so is this embroidery design. This design has a modern yet vintage style. It would make a wonderful wall hanging that is minimal yet charming.
This pattern is for a 6 inch hoop. It includes a full-size design pattern and a detailed stitching guide. Find this Embroidery Pattern by VickiNStitches HERE
25. Hello Autumn Hand Embroidery Pattern by SkywardUp
Welcome Autumn with this Hello Autumn sign. The sunflower wreath design is warming and welcoming.
This pattern includes a 16-page hand embroidery pattern page. You will need to know straight stitch, back stitch, fishbone stitch, outline stitch, stem stitch, French know and woven picot stitch. Find this Embroidery Pattern by SkywardUp HERE 26. DAISY Hand Embroidery Pattern by EVAatMoon
If you are looking for a beginner-friendly pattern that is easy and has few colour changes, this one is it. The dainty daisies are charming and beautiful.
The pattern is suitable for stitchers of all levels. It was designed to fit in a 6” hoop. Find this Embroidery Pattern by EVAatMoon HERE 27. Heart Flower Embroidery Pattern by Coztitch
The pastel colour palette of this heart flower embroidery pattern makes it look soft and delicate.
This 7-page PDF file includes simple embroidery instructions, Finished image, embroidered pattern, and stitch directions. Find This Embroidery Pattern by Coztitch HERE 28. Embroidered Bouquet Tutorial from Down Grapevine Lane If you are looking for a detailed pattern that is free, try this one. It is a detailed pattern that is sure to impress. You will need an 8” square of background fabric, 4” embroidery hoop, and embroidery floss. Find this Embroidery Pattern from Down Grapevine Lane HERE
29. Bee Beginner Embroidery Pattern by WhyKnotStitches Stunning patterns do not have to be difficult. This bee and floral embroider pattern proves it. You will be surprised at how easy this beginner-friendly pattern is. The download includes a printable pattern and step-by-step guide. Have fun with the colours to make your own unique design. Find This Embroidery Pattern by WhyKnotStitches HERE 30. Floral Hand Embroidery Pattern by EAstudioArt
Here is an easy floral pattern that was designed for beginners. It is easy to stitch and only uses 1 basic stitch. You get to choose your own colours. The pattern is for an 8” hoop.
Find the Embroidery Pattern by EAstudioArt HERE 31. Spring Embroidery Hoop Art by Kristi This bright and colourful home sweet home floral embroidery pattern is free! This would make a fun project to stitch up while you are enjoying the spring flowers. The pattern was designed for a 10” hoop. It uses chain stitch, back stitch, flower stitch and an easy leaf stitch. There are 4 colours: yellow, aqua, red and green. Find This Embroidery Pattern by Kristi HERE WHEN YOU HAND EMBROIDER, YOU ARE NOT ONLY CREATING A WORK OF ART, BUT YOU ARE ALSO IMPROVING YOUR WELLBEING. SO, SIT BACK, RELAX, AND STITCH UP A FLOWER EMBROIDERY PATTERN. Hand embroidery is fun and relaxing. It can keep you busy and fight depression. You get to create something from nothing and have a sense of accomplishment.
If you are so much into flower patterns, check out
Pipe Cleaner Flowers Tutorials, Paper Flower Bouquet patterns, Paper Flower Bouquet patterns and Paper Flower Bouquet patterns. Then flaunt your beautiful works on our Facebook Page. So why not pull out your crafting supplies and stitch up one of these amazing flower embroidery patterns?