Deck the halls with very crafty Christmas decor with these Plastic Canvas Christmas Patterns. These festive DIY Christmas crafts include ideas for Christmas wreaths, Christmas ornaments, and other Christmas decorations that are sure to fill your home with cheer.
24 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
Plastic canvas has seen a recent surge in popularity, and with these fun and simple patterns, you’ll be able to festive up your home – both indoors and out!
1. Christmas Poinsettia Tissue Cover Plastic Canvas Pattern by Dancing Dolphin Crafts
When completed, this beautiful Christmas Poinsettia Tissue Cover is going to look festive in your home! All 4 sides feature a large poinsettia flower.
This would make a perfect addition to your Christmas decorations and will be enjoyed for years to come!
If your looking for more personalized tissue cover, try these plastic canvas tissue box patterns.
2. Christmas Stockings Plastic Canvas Pattern by Ready Set Sew By Evie
Decorate this Christmas season with fun and festive Christmas stockings sewn by you! Christmas stockings hung with care is just as traditional as the Christmas tree so why not put them together!
3. Holiday Lights Garland Christmas Plastic Canvas Pattern by Fairy Penguin Crafts
This plastic canvas christmas ornament is reminiscent of those large, over sized lights bulbs often seen in old Christmas movies!
4. Sparkly Plastic Canvas Christmas Tree Ornaments by Crafts Idea
This tutorial includes patterns for two types of ornaments: a Christmas tree and a darling little stocking. These easy plastic canvas Christmas ornaments are made all the merrier with sparkly thread!
Get the Pattern here
5. Gingerbread Coasters Plastic Canvas Pattern by Little Sapphire
These scrumptious coasters will make your table extra festive this winter!
6. Santa Candy Cane Holder Christmas Plastic Canvas Pattern by Craft A Happy Home
This Santa Claus candy cane holder is a great project for beginners. It uses a small amount of canvas and 6 colors of yarn.
The finished plastic canvas candy cane holder measures approx. 9″ x 4″ (with the candy canes). Just the Santa itself measures 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″.
7. Christmas Fireplace Plastic Canvas Pattern by Ready Set Sew By Evie
This pattern contains a plastic canvas design for a Christmas fireplace that can be sewn with or without stockings. The fireplace is approximately 2 1/2 inches wide and 2 3/4 inches high when sewn. Each stocking is approximately 3/4 of an inch wide and 1 inch high.
8. Christmas Poinsettia Coaster Plastic Canvas Pattern by Dancing Dolphin Crafts
Colorful Christmas poinsettias stitched on coasters with a matching holder will make the perfect gift for a friend or family member. If you love poinsettia flowers, you will love this coaster set. It is bright and festive for the holiday season.
9. Christmas Boxes Plastic Canvas Pattern by Little Sapphire
Bring cheer into your home this Christmas with these lovely holiday boxes! They make great decorations or fill them with goodies to give to loved ones!
10. Nativity Set Christmas Plastic Canvas Pattern by Bucket Full Of Memories
Nothing’s more special than setting up the Nativity set each year during Christmas. But it’s even more special when that Nativity set is something you’ve made yourself! The figures in this set are approximately 4 to 4 1/2″ tall.
The set includes the manger, the babe, Mary, Joseph, a shepherd, 3 wisemen, an angel, sheep, donkey, cow, camel and the new star.
11. Christmas Gift Box Plastic Canvas Pattern by Twisted Stitchez Shop
Easy and fun to stitch pattern of a beautiful plastic canvas box, which can be used as a jewelry box, gift box or just a stash for your little treasures! It’s made with DMC mouline special threads and it’s finished size on 14 count plastic canvas is 6x6x4.5cm.
12. Boughs Of H0lly Placemat Plastic Canvas Pattern by Fairy Penguin Crafts
This Boughs of Holly Placemat is a wonderful way to set your table on Christmas morning. It also makes a lovely hostess gift if you’re traveling over the holiday season.
13. Kisses Free Christmas Plastic Canvas Pattern by Simple Made Pretty
This plastic canvas kiss holder pattern is such an easy Christmas craft that kids can make them too! These plastic canvas Christmas ornaments are cute gifts to give teachers, neighbors, and friends.
It’s an easy craft that kids can do with a large yarn needle and a large square plastic canvas.
Get the Pattern here
14. Christmas Wreath Plastic Canvas Pattern by Dancing Dolphin Crafts
This adorable door wreath is perfect for Christmas! It says Merry Christmas with Santa in the chimney in the middle. The wreath also has little stockings and pipe cleaner candy canes.
The wreath is approx. 11×11” in size once completed. This will look wonderful and festive hanging on your door for the holiday season!
15. Jolly Snow People Coaster Plastic Canvas Pattern by Rainbow Pony Designs
If ever anything can make you smile, a snowman coaster will certainly do the trick! This pattern includes 4 different Jolly Snow People Coasters and the Ice Block Coaster Holder.
Bring a little holiday cheer to your table this year with this adorable set!
16. Gnome Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments Pattern by Plastic Canvas Mania
So how cute are these tiny fellows? Make a whole squad of the gnomes, leave some of them for yourself and send the rest to your friends and family in order to spread the Christmas spirit everywhere.
17. Snowman Basket Plastic Canvas Pattern by Little Sapphire
Give a special gift to your loved ones this Christmas with these adorable snowman baskets! The little one would also make a wonderful ornament!
18. Holy Night Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Cover by Mary Maxim
This Holy Night Tissue Box Cover free Christmas plastic canvas pattern depicts the holy family and the beloved town of Bethlehem.
Get the Pattern here
19. Gift Card Holders Plastic Canvas Pattern by Fairy Penguin Crafts
Are you giving gift cards or cash this year for Christmas? You can still add a bit of handmade charm to your gift by making these Gift Card Holders to put them in.
20. Jingle Bell Ornaments Plastic Canvas Pattern by Dancing Dolphin Crafts
This is a really colorful set of ornaments for your Christmas Tree that will jingle when moved. These will add a cheerful sound to your holiday season, and look great as a decoration for your Christmas Tree using traditional Christmas colors, or stitch in colors of your own choice.
21. Gingerbread Man Napkin Holder Plastic Canvas Pattern by DIY Party Mom
Decorate your kitchen or Christmas party with this free plastic canvas pattern for your Dollar Store napkin holder. Easily add a bit of Gingerbread whimsy with this Gingerbread man pattern that slides over your holder and brightens up your home.
Get the Pattern here
22. Plastic Canvas Holiday Angel Pin by Fave Crafts
Plastic canvas and beautiful threads make it easy to create a Christmas pin with an angel theme. Plastic canvas pions make for quick and easy jewelry. Give as holiday gifts!
Get the Pattern here
23. Santa & Mrs. Claus Ornaments Plastic Canvas Pattern by Fairy Penguin Crafts
Perfect for having your tree be a reflection of your love of crafting, this little Santa and Mrs. Claus Ornaments are fun to make and will add to your Christmas traditions. Use him throughout your house or as a package tie-on.
24. Candy Cane With Bow Plastic Canvas Christmas Pattern by Fairy Penguin Crafts
How about this festive beginner project to adorn your home? Make one, or make many because they look great on your front door, or as a tree ornament. Plus, they’re thoughtful little gifts all on their own.
WITH THESE PLASTIC CANVAS CHRISTMAS PATTERNS, YOU’LL FIND YOURSELF WORKING THROUGH YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST IN NO TIME!
Decorating your home for Christmas doesn’t need to be expensive. Try your hand at some of these patterns to usher in the holidays. Here are Plastic Canvas Kits you can look into for your canvas projects.
Because the Christmas season screams DIY, here are more Christmas crafts you can make: 27 Felt Christmas Ornaments Patterns, Pipe Cleaner Christmas Crafts, 32 Preschool Christmas Crafts, and 25 Christmas Stocking Sewing Patterns.
These plastic canvas Christmas patterns above are all wonderful, you might find it hard to know which to go for!