When you are stuck on a gift idea, this DIY sangria gift basket by Fantabulosity is the perfect idea which we’re sure everyone will love.
Sangria has got to be one of the most satisfying and versatile drinks that you can make.
We absolutely love it and make it on any occasion that we can.
It definitely gets the party started! Red wine, white wine, citrus fruits, sweet fruits, fruity liqueurs and whatever else you desire.
The idea of the sangria gift is to bundle up everything which you would need to make sangria and make it look super pretty.
DIY Sangria Gift Basket Idea – An Easy Gift To Wow Your Friends
For this gift you will need to have all of the ingredients for sangria. Stick to citrus fruits such as lemons and oranges as these last a lot longer than a pineapple for instance.
Gift Basket Materials And Ingredients
- A large drink dispenser
- Bottle of red wine
- Miniature bottle of brandy
- Lemon, lime and orange – one or two of each, depending on what fits in your dispenser
- Wooden spoon
Wrapping The Sangria Gift Basket
To put this gift together, you simply need to fill the drink dispenser with the sangria ingredients.
- It is easiest to place the bottle of wine in first.
- Next, place the miniature bottle of brandy in the dispenser. Then fit the lemons, limes and oranges in with the wine and brandy.
- At this stage you can place some lemon or orange leaves/branches inside the dispenser for a fresh feel. Or you can put some berries on the bottom of the dispenser as pictured.
- Once you have arranged all of the ingredients inside the dispenser, close up the lid. Now tie the wooden spoon to the dispenser and wrap the ribbon around it for a beautiful finishing touch.
If you want to take it a step further, you can make up a label to thread through the ribbon. You can write a message for the gift recipient or write out a sangria recipe for them.
This is such an easy present to make and will have your friends asking for more!
If you loved this idea, click the link below to check out the Pressed Herb Candles
Pressed Herb Candles