Star Wars Stitch Cards
Star Wars Stitch Cards Wow is there anything that can’t be done with Star Wars. Your Crafting News Team are huge Sci-Fi fans and anything Star Wars always gets our attention so watch out for unprecedented levels of nerdy-ness here. You can’t beat the original Star Wars film characters for being so iconic and distinctive so we’d love to share a way to bring these characters to life for your kids. Hoorah, for these Star Wars stitch-craft printables!
This craft is easy and fun. Your kids can help make it or you can even turn it into an activity at a Star Wars themed birthday party! It’s a great craft for hand-eye coordination and teaches your kids patience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE A STAR WARS STITCH CRAFT:
- 5.5 x 8.5 Inch Foam Sheets (red, black & white)
- Embroidery Floss (green, yellow & black)
- Plastic Canvas Needles
- Punch Tool (I used a bead reamer but you could use a nail, wooden skewer or anything sharp and pointed)
- Template (you get them HERE and HERE)
- Foam Board or Empty Box (as a base when punching holes)
See the full tutorial here
More Sewing Ideas Here